We’d like to start off by sending our sincere condolences to the Bryant family for their loss of sports hero Kobe Bryant and beautiful daughter Gianna Bryant, there are not enough words in the world to comfort you, however we pray for your strength during this hard time.
The Grammy’s 2020 which were hosted at Staples Center also paid tribute to the sports legend and his family, which included the likes of Lizzo, who dedicated her performance to the family. This was particularly a hard piece to muster up due to all the events surrounding the awards ceremony, however we can’t deny that the stars came out to shine, and what they did with their red carpet looks.
Lets start with our top 10 best dressed in no particular order:
1. Ariana Grande came through with 50 shades of grey in her enormous grey tulle dress as her first look then later changed into beautiful grey skirt and crop with silver beaded detail. We love love. Dress by: Giambibattista Valli Haute Couture.
2. Lizzo, after and amazing tribute performance, Lizzo coveted 3 awards and has been having an amazing winning streak thus far. Her beautiful white satin gown by Atelier Versace had heads turning.
3. Gwen Stefani has always been a red carpet queen and never ceases to amaze us, she ages like fine wine and her sense of style is always consistent. She wore a cute white number by Dolce and Gabbana.
4. Alicia Keys looked like a silver lining in this metallic Atelier Versace dress the way it draped flawlessly on her body and the natural look just complemented everything.
5. Chrissy Teigen who arrived on the red carpet in a structured bold and daring orange Yanina Couture gown which most definitely blew us away. talk about striking simplicity!
6. Bebe has always been a red carpet dare devil but she looked subtle and gorgeous in a black custom suit by Christian Cowan.
7. One can never deny the beauty of classic black and white and we feel like Alessandra Ambrosio nailed it in this Dolce and Gabbana cape romper.
8. Dua Lipa has always been the fashion trendsetter of this generation and she showed us why on the red carpet with a 90s custom inspired look by Alexander Wang.
9. Billy Porter showed up and showed off in his crystal blue tasseled jumpsuit and tuxedo top with his automated fringe hat that put on a show for everyone which we sure know will be turned into the most used GIF this year. To put on the ensemble he teamed up with Scott Studenberg in collaboration with Sarah Sokol.
10. Jameela Jamil wore a beautiful metallic royal blue hassled gown with mesh detail by Chakra and shined sparkled throughout the carpet elegantly.